A REALTOR® is a licensed real estate agent or broker who is bound to a strict REALTOR® Code of Ethics by becoming a member of an association such as the Greater Springfield Board of REALTORS®. The Code of Ethics sets forth standards of conduct and professional integrity that are the hallmark of GSBOR and those who call themselves REALTORS®.
In order to meet their obligations to clients, customers, the public and each other, REALTORS® pledge to:
- Protect the individual right of real estate ownership and to widen the opportunity to enjoy it.
- Be honorable and honest in all dealings.
- Provide abundant representation of clients through increased education.
- Act fairly towards all, in the spirit of the Golden Rule.
- Serve well the community and country.
Observe the REALTORS®Code of Ethics and conform conduct to its lofty ideals.
To learn about the process for filing a grievance please contact Sylvia Derks, Executive Assistant at SDerks@gsbor.com or you may call 417-883-1226 ext. 112.