REAL ESTATE EXAMINATION ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
To be eligible for the salesperson examination, applicants must be 18 years of age and fulfill the following requirements:
1. 48 hour pre-examination course taken no more than 6 months prior to the date of license application.
2. Successful passage of both portions of the AMP examination after taking the 48 hour pre-examination course.
3. Completion of the 24 hour practice course after pre-examination course.
4. Take State and National portions of exam after completion of the pre-examination course.
To be eligible for the broker examination, applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
1. Pass the Missouri salesperson examination.
2. Must have 2 years active licensure as a salesperson for 2 years immediately preceding date of application for license.
3. Earn a Certificate of Satisfactory Completion from a 48-hour broker course from an accredited Missouri real estate school by the test date.
4. Take state and national portions of exam after completion of the pre-examination course.
a. Hold an active Missouri salesperson license for 12 of the last 18 months immediately preceding the application for examination.