Real Estate Examination Eligibility Requirements:
To be eligible for the salesperson examination, applicants must be 18 years of age and fulfill the following requirements:
1. 48 hour pre-examination course taken no more than 6 months prior to the date of license application.
2. Successful passage of both portions of the AMP examination after taking the 48 hour pre-examination course.
3. Completion of the 24 hour practice course after pre-examination course.
4. Take State and National portions of exam after completion of the pre-examination course.
To be eligible for the broker examination, applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
1. Pass the Missouri salesperson examination.
2. Must have 2 years active licensure as a salesperson for 2 years immediately preceding date of application for license.
3. Earn a Certificate of Satisfactory Completion from a 48-hour broker course from an accredited Missouri real estate school by the test date.
4. Take state and national portions of exam after completion of the pre-examination course.
a. Hold an active Missouri salesperson license for 12 of the last 18 months immediately preceding the application for examination.
For more information, please contact the Missouri Real Estate Commission (MREC) at 573-751-2628.
GSBOR is proud to partner with The CE Shop for your online real estate education needs. The CE Shop, Inc. was founded with the mission to serve the licensed real estate professional with high quality, hassle-free and simple online education. Real estate professionals all across the United States have enrolled in the easy-to-use Pre-licensing and continuing education courses offered by The CE Shop.
Use the following link to view our catalog for MO Real Estate Pre-Licensing.