Thank you for your interest in Greater Springfield Board of REALTORS®. Membership at GSBOR connects you with exclusive products, programs and services which automatically extends to the Missouri Association of REALTORS® (MR) and the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR). This membership entitles real estate professionals to use NAR’s federally registered collective membership trade name, REALTOR®. This trade name sets you apart from non-members. Proudly display the REALTOR® logo on your marketing literature.
Newly licensed and reinstating Salespersons and Broker Salespersons should download the New Member Packet. This packet includes:
• An application for Greater Springfield Board of REALTORS® and SOMO MLS (the Regional Multiple Listing Service vendor),
• and a credit card authorization form.
Membership is granted to all applicants for REALTOR® membership upon submission of the following (subject to final approval by the Board of Directors of the Greater Springfield Board of REALTORS®):
1. Completed application form.
2. Remittance of applicable Association dues and application fee.
3. Copy of license/or work permit from the Missouri Real Estate Commission (MREC) and copy of Driver’s License.
4. Meeting with someone from the GSBOR Membership Team.
As a new member to Greater Springfield Board of REALTORS® you are required to take an Orientation Class along with New Member Code of Ethics Training which are provided free of charge, and must be taken within 60 days of joining the Association. The class information will be provided during your meeting with someone from the GSBOR Membership Team.
Please click here for the current GSBOR, SOMO MLS, and SUPRA (Key/Lockbox system) fees.
Please contact the Membership Team to schedule your appointment by emailing email@example.com or calling 417.883.1226